Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
Often a tedious and repetitive process, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) automation is a necessity in modern environmental labs. The MiniLab Robotics BOD Series ranges from compact models with 12 bottle capacity to larger custom models handling thousands of bottles per day. Correct alignment is ensured while accurately performing the specified automated function. The SEAL BOD software is fully customisable so your laboratory needs and regional regulations can be met.
- Barcode reading, bottle capping/de-capping
- Sample pipetting, pre-dilutions,
- pH measurement and adjusting pH
- Addition of the nitrification inhibitor (ATU) and/or seed Sample aeration and sample homogenization Measurement of dissolved oxygen
- Optical probes for fast stabilisation