Education & Training
Fluidquip Australia helps organisations build the right skill levels to support their various UV disinfection projects.
Our education programs provide specialised education and training for corporates, government authorities, and other institutions and agencies enhancing employee's knowledge and operation of chemical free disinfection of water.
Our educators have extensive commercial and technical knowledge of UV disinfection and we work with each organisation to customise a program that can include: the assessment of existing UV Plant; understanding UV disinfection principles; understanding UV validation principles; and other technical specifics.
Click on the links below to learn more about specific aspects of UV disinfection of water:
- Learn about UV lamp manufacturing.
- Ultraviolet Disinfection Explained
- Learn about UV light.
- Learn how a UV lamp works.
- Learn how UV light inactivates pathogens.
- Learn how to select a UV system.
- Learn about the importance of water quality when selecting a UV system.
- Learn about the Importance of water flow rate
- Learn about UV lamp characteristics (A Comparison)
- Learn about USEPA, UVDGM & German DVGW Validation Protocols
- Learn how UV systems are validated?
- Learn who determines the rules for UV system validation?
- Learn about UV intensity and UV dose
- Learn about UV treatment of pool water
- Learn about common water-borne bacteria
- Learn about common water-borne viruses, moulds, protozoa, algae and fishery organisms